Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Digital Studio Strikes Again



My Digital Studio has struck again. I am loving creating with this software. In the past, I had a few downloads to work with, but decided to buy some extras downloads in last two days. I have to admit I have gone a bit crazy, don't tell my hubby! Just kidding, he really doesn't care LOL.

What is amazing working with MDS is that you can make the stamps as big as you want, you can reverse them images, and but the best thing is you can try a new element and if you don't like it, just hit the undo button! Wow, I am loving this! I have a strong feeling you are going to be seeing a lot more MDS projects on here.

Maybe you should try it out! Right now there is a free trial offer of My Digital Studio offered. Here is a link to try it out for yourself.

Check out My Digital Studio for 30 Day for Free! Click here! 30 Day Free Trial of My Digital Studio



No comments:

Post a Comment