Friday, January 13, 2012

The "Ultra Scrappy Storage Unit"

Hello Friends,

Today, I can't contain my excitement! My husband are headed to Hot Springs, Arkansas, where we are going to oversee the construction of the prototype of my newest unit in stamping and scrapbook storage! This unit has been a vision of mine for the last year and finally, it will become a reality.

The "Ultra Scrappy Storage Unit" will hold everything you will need to have close at hand and it is the one I am most excited about! It is designed to have a place for your flat punches as my other units do but it will also have shelves with adjustable cubbies, so you will be able to customize "The Ultra" to suit your own personal needs. Now there will be a shelf to hold it all!

Soon I will be posting photos of "The Ultra Scrappy Storage Unit" and show you multiple ways to store your paper crafting supplies!


1 comment:

  1. Sharon,
    I can't wait to see what you have come up with! I only wish I had the space and the money to buy these wonderful storage units!! Come on powerball!!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete