Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January Virtual Club Project

$24.95 for a 6 month subscription


Finally the January Club is released and I hope you love it as much as I do! The Occasion Mini is released today and since the many of the products I used in this project could not be revealed until today. Many of the products being released are awesome like the Framelit Heart dies that were used in this project. Plus the Pleated Satin Ribbons are wonderful. You can see I used that in every project. The paper used in coming out soon in the Sale-A-Bration catalog later this month. You could easily substitute the paper I used called Everyday Elegance with the paper in the Occasion Mini called Twitterpatted.
If you join my Virtual club this month, you will receive Thomas The Train tutorial for FREE! Plus there is a very simple recipe for Chocolate Covered Strawberries in this month's tutorial.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment: