Sunday, October 9, 2011

Join My Team At Stampin Up!



Right now is an exciting time to join My Stampin Up Team by becoming a Stampin Up Demonstrator!  During the month of October, when you join My Stampin Up Team you will receive a Big Shot Die Cutting Machine for FREE!  If you already have the amazing Big Shot, then you can choose any Stampin Up products worth $100!  Isn't that amazing? 

What's more, when you purchase your Stampin Up Demo Kit for only $175, you get $340 worth of merchandise.  Added to the bonus of a Big Shot or $100 in free supplies, that is $440 for only $175!  Stampin Up has a great assortment of supplies for new Demonstrators, but if you are like me when I joined Stampin Up, I already had a lot of Stampin Up products and I was able to customize my kit. 

WHY JOIN MY TEAM??  
If you join my team you will get all my tutorials
and become a member of  
Sharon's Scrappy Space Virtual Club
for FREE!  How exciting is that?


If you are already a member of
My Virtual Online Club,
you will receive $25 in free merchandise
when you join my Stampin Up team!  

One of the things I really like about Stampin Up is that you can build your business any way you want.  When I joined, my goal was to build an online business.  It has been an awesome year as I am coming up on my 1st year anniversary as a Demonstrator on November 5, 2011. I would have never dreamed where my Stampin Up career would take me.  My goal was to do YouTube videos and have online customers. Not only did I get awesome online customers along the way, I have made some awesome friends too.   I also realized I loved teaching and creating.  Now I am sharing what I love to do and getting paid to do it.  How amazing it that?  I LOVE WHAT I DO. 

I can share with you how you can build an online business like I have, and teach you what I had to figure out for myself.  If you are interested in being a hobby demo, you get a 20% discount for your supplies, and can help pay for your supplies by sharing what you love to do with your family and friends.  You can even offer your discount to your family and friends to help to meet your quarterly requirement of $300 in sales. 

If you are interested in joining my team, I welcome you to email me at Shargod@gmail.com and I will get in contact with you.   You must live in the USA in order to be a part of My Team.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment