Sunday, July 10, 2011

12x12 Framed Scrapbook Pages




Hey Stampers,
Two of my grandchildren had birthdays this last weekend and I made cards for both boys.  The train card I have had for a while now waiting on Kameron's birthday.  I had a lot of difficulty giving this card to him because I was afraid he would tear up the card.  (He tore up the card I made for his mother's birthday to my dismay)  For a long time now, I have wanted to make a scrapbook page out of the train card design, and that is how this idea blossomed.  Once the scrapbook page was done for Kameron, naturally I had to do one for Joshua.    I used punches to make each of the cards.  The framed cards/scrapbook pages came out so cute!  I love them.  Of course when the boys opened them, they were not as excited!  LOL  Boys will be boys.  I will be doing a video soon on the Spongebob card.

Let me know what you think of these.

Until Next Time Happy Stampin,
Sharon White

1 comment: