Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Update on Scrapbook Closet Redo

Hey Stampers,

We have made some progress since last I wrote regarding the closet redo in my scrapbook room and my upstairs workshop area.  Everything is still not put back together back together but I thought I would show you our progress so far.  It would be completely done but my back went out right in the middle of the redo.  That slowed me down a bit but I am a tenacious lady and when I get something in mind not even a bad back can stop me completely.   Plus my husband had a bit of a meltdown late Sunday afternoon when the desktop got wedged into the closet because it was a tad to big and we like to never got it out again LOL.  I laughed then too but he didn't see the humor in the situation at all.  He was laying on the floor of the closet trying to kick it out of it's wedged position.  Half an inch can make a huge difference in whether it will fit or not.  I seriously thought about taking a photo to share but decided it might not go over too well LOL.  I think it would have made for a hilarious show for "Renovation Realities" on DIY Network.  It never goes as easily as I see it going in my mind's eye. 



Over all closet view


My photo studio side


My Big Shot Station LOVE IT!


My Workshop Desk Area
This is what wouldn't fit in my closet but I am happy with outcome.


My workshop area


There is a lot left to be done but it is coming along considering all the challenges we faced!  My husband told me it was going to be while before I could talk him into another DIY project but for now I am happy.  Let me know what you think!

Until Next Time,
Happy Stampin!

1 comment:

  1. Looking great.....looking good. I lol about him on the floor kicking the desk. I see you have room in there for friends to come play: fabulous.

    ReplyDelete