Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Trip to Ikea

Hey Stampers!

I was in organizational heaven today while at Ikea. Wow what a blast I had picking out my new scrapbook closet. My sweet hubby let me get all I needed to outfit the closet in my scrap room. As some of you may have noticed I removed photos of my scrapbook room from my blog because it does not represent what my room is truly like now. Since I have become a Stampin Up demonstrator I have gotten rid of 99% of my old supplies. I have made my "workstation" to accommodate my all Stampin Up supplies and it is like a pilot's cock pit where I can easily reach everything I need while I am letting creative juices flow! I am going to use my closet as my photo studio and have moved my printer and some other things I still need but found aren't as important as my Stampin Up supplies.

Another goal I had when I planned my trip to Ikea was I wanted a functional Big Shot station, where I can have it and all my dies easily accessible. I love my Big Shot and I use it daily. I am going to shoot another video and upload new photos as soon as it is all finished. It will be awesome and I can't wait to show you what I have been up to.

I will keep you all posted!

Until next time,
Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment