Saturday, March 12, 2011

Free Train Card Kit with $50 Purchase

Hey Stampers!

Wow it has been a long time since I have posted!  I have missed you all.  I am sorry it has been so long but had some family stuff going on and was out of town quite a bit for last couple months.  Whew it is good to be back in my element! 

Since I got home, I have been crafting away and have done a couple videos and some Stampin Up classes.  It is really exciting getting my new business off the ground.  I am really excited to show you these adorable train cards that I created almost totally with Stampin Up punches!  It is call my "train punch art card" and I am offering you a free train card kit with a $50 purchase from my online Stampin Up Store




There are two cards available, one for a boy (top photo) and one for a girl (bottom photo).  After you place an order on my Stampin Up Store website, I will contact you by email to find out which card kit you would prefer.  The train card kits are only available in the U.S. and offer last until March 31, 2011. 

Remember that Stampin Up has Sale-A-Bration going on and you can get free product from the Sale-A-Bration catalog until March 31, 2011.  For ever $50 you spend you can receive a free product from the catalog and there is no limit.  Believe me I know because I have gotten lots of great free stuff!  LOVE IT!  Free stuff is the best bargain there is!

Hurry don't let this offer past you by!  I will also provide instructions on how to assemble the card.  I hope you allow me to be your Stampin Up Demonstrator!


(This offer is good until March 31, 2011 and only availabe to be shipped within the United States.)

Until Next Time
Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment