Tuesday, November 23, 2010

YouTube Account Changed

Hey Scrappers

Wow have I been busy!   I am getting settled into my new role as a Stampin Up Demonstrator!  I have done a couple videos and this one is my latest.  It is my very first tutorial video!  Wow I had to do 5 cards to get it right.  Cuddos to those who have done many videos and make it look very easy!  I am sure it will get easier with time and more videos LOL!  At least now I have figured out how to upload them without dozens of failed attempts!  I hope you enjoy the video and I will have more to come. 

If you have subscribed to my youtube account, I have had technical difficults and can't log in to my shargod account anymore.  After trying everything I can think of, I finally gave up and created a new account. You can still see my old account I just can't add anything to itI am sorry for any inconvenience this might cause but I hope you will check out my new youtube account.

My new account is http://www.youtube.com/user/sharonsscrappyspace

Until next time
Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment