Saturday, November 13, 2010

Bargain Alert - Check Out My Stampin Up Starter Kit

Hey Scrappers and Stampers!

I just got my Stampin Up Starter Kit and wanted to take the opportunity to show you what comes in it. I customized my starter kit and chose stamp sets and ink pads based on that I already had in my supplies. I still can't believe that Stampin Up is going to offer their Stampin Up Starter Kits for only $87.50 from Nov 15 thru the 30th! If you have ever thought of becoming a demonstrator now is the best time to do so. Stampin Up has never offered this kit at such a low price. It is valued at $310 and you can get it for only $87.50! That is why I am making it my bargain alert.

If you are like me, I thought to be a Stampin Up Demonstrator you had to do workshops in other peoples homes and club meetings at my house. But in reality many become demonstrators simply for the savings on all their Stampin Up supplies. Even as a Demonstrator, when you make an order you get the same benefits as a hostess! I placed my first order yesterday and when I hit continue it prompted me to select free products! I thought.. I did do this order as a Demonstrator didn't I?? I talked to my upline Demonstrator and she said it wasn't a mistake if you spend at least $150 you get a free stamp set! Duh I would have done this a long time ago had I known all that. LOL  The more you buy the more you get free plus you get 30% off your first order if you order it within 45 days of becoming a Demonstrator.  After that you get 20% off all products and promotions!  You will get 8 catalogs in your starter kit, just give them to your scrapping friends or family and let the products sell themselves. 

I had thought about doing this for a long time and didn't want to harrass my friends and family into hosting parties and trying to get them to buy stuff from me.  But my friend gave me a catalog and I realized I wanted this stuff and she didn't say anything about to me about it.  It literally sold itself and even if I don't make much money doing this, I will get a great discounts and help support my own addiction..oops I mean hobby.  LOL

Email Me if you would like to get more information about Stampin Up or ready to start saving money on your Stampin Up products by becoming a demonstrator.   Check out the next article to find links to geting your own starter kit!

Check out my video of what I got....

No comments:

Post a Comment